DEWAR'S 15 Years Old 75cl
Promotion (limited gifts available):
- Buy 1 bottle of Dewar's 15 YO, choose to get:
- 1 free Dewar's Wireless Charger; OR
- 1 VAP toolkit set containing 3 Screwdriver, 1 Electric Pen, 1 Spanner, 5 Hexagon Key, 1 Measuring Tape, 1 Claw Hammer, 1 Tape, 1 Utility Knife & 1 Storage Box
- Buy 2 bottles of Dewar's 15 YO, choose to get:
- 1 free Dewar's Wireless Charger and 1 free Dewar's Hair Clay; OR
- 1 free Harvinth Skin hoodie plus the cocktails menu inside a box
- Buy 3 bottles of Dewar’s 15, you will get 1 free Rummy mahjong set
Founded by John Dewar in 1846, Dewar's first Master Blender pioneered a process to bring extra smoothness and consistency to Dewar's Whisky. This is done by blending together Single Malt and Grain Whiskies, and subsequently placing them back into Oak casks. The process is coined the Dewar's Double Aging.
In particular, the Dewar’s Special Reserve 15 Years Old Blended Scotch Whisky was created to be a sweeter and lighter alternative to its predecessor. Thanks to Dewar’s unique double ageing process and golden water source, the Dewar's 15 Year Old is unusually smooth.
On the palate, the Dewar’s Special Reserve 15 Years Old Blended Scotch Whisky offers flavour notes of honey, toffee and floral. Expect hints of golden honey and decadent toffee sauce with succulent exotic fruits, hints of coconut and vanilla. The finish of the Dewar’s Special Reserve 15 Years Old Blended Scotch Whisky is warm and lengthy.
Aged in ex-bourbon and ex-sherry casks, the blended scotch whisky offers a rich aroma of dark amber honey and lemon zest. The smell of oak is fairly pronounced in the blend, alongside delicate floral aromas.
Discover more insights about the flavour profile and suggested food pairings for the DEWAR’S Special Reserve 15 Years Old below:
- Oily walnut leading into fresh malt and sultanas
- Chewy vanilla toffee
- Sweet dried fruit lingering with a touch of grassiness
- Dark chocolate